Initially revealed at last year’s SEMA Auto Show, the Ford F-150 RTR now has a release date. While the full spec sheet for the retail options has yet to be announced, we have a pretty good idea of what to expect based on what was displayed in 2017 and a list of goodies on RTR Vehicles’ website that come standard with every F-150 RTR:
- RTR Upper Grille w/ LED Lighting
- RTR Fender Flares
- RTR 20” Tech 6 Wheels (Satin Charcoal) w/ 295/55R20 Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires
- Fox 2.0 Performance Coilovers
- Ford Performance Cat-Back Exhaust
- RTR Dealer Graphics Package
- RTR Floor Mats
- RTR Dealer Fender Badges
- RTR Dealer Serialized Dash Plaque Signed by Vaughn Gittin Jr.
- Black Performance Lug Nuts and TPMS
On top of that, it’s expected to be packing a 600-plus horsepower supercharged V8. Along with the widened stance, Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires, and upgraded suspension it’s shaping up to be a truck that’ll give you the best of both worlds in performance and utility.
If you’re already an F-150 owner, RTR has some good news for you as well. They’ll be releasing individual part upgrades for the F-150 alongside the full vehicle option.
As we make our way into 2019 more details are sure to be announced so check back for updates on what Ford and RTR are cooking up.