Just announced today, Ford is bringing the upgraded sport appearance of the Edge ST to you at a cost that’s more friendly to your wallet. If you love the styling of the Edge ST but don’t need the full 335 HP performance bump, the new 2020 Edge ST-Line could be your ticket and at a starting price that’s $5,165 less than the cost of the ST package.
Ford says the reasoning behind the new addition to the lineup is that 13% of all Ford Edge sales have been STs in 2019 and 2020. This move, per the company’s press release, is an attempt to open that model up to customers that prioritize value over performance so that they too can “find a Ford Edge that’s right for them”.
So, What Do You Get?
With the new ST-Line package, you’ll get the following:
- 250-horsepower twin-scroll 2.0-liter EcoBoost® engine
- Unique ST-style grille with body-colored bumpers
- Black ST beltline molding combined with lower sport cladding
- Standard fog lamps and signature LED lighting
- Black roof rack side rails
- 20-inch gloss black aluminum wheels
- Unique Edge ST-Line badging
When Is It Available?
Well, you can order yours…wait for it…TODAY! That’s right, starting today, you can place your order for the new Edge ST-Line. With that being said, you can expect to see them hitting dealerships soon.